In November 2014, the production group Mako released a song called "Sunburst." Their fans however, suggested that they add lyrics to the song so they enlisted in the help of Madison Beer to provide vocals on top of the track. On December 15, 2014 Mako posted on Facebook that they were mixing the vocals for the new "Sunburst" song. In the comments sections they said that the song "is featuring a very surprise guest vocalist for us, out of the ordinary but an amazing musical fit." On January 5, 2015, Mako confirmed that Madison Beer would be in the song and they were finishing up the vocals. On January 19, they posted a picture on Facebook with Madison and stated that the song would be their next release.
Promotion and releaseEdit
On February 13, 2015 Mako tweeted a picture of lyrics which Madison later retweeted. The next day Madison tweeted more lyrics which Mako retweeted. The day following, Madison tweeted another set of lyrics with a picture and Mako retweeted it. Finally on February 16, Madison and Mako announced the song title and release date. Mako and Madison performed the song live on February 28, 2015.
Filming for the music video began on January 26, 2015. The video was released on February 24, 2015.
|"You say you can't live without me, so why aren't you dead yet?"|
To view the I Won't Let You Walk Away gallery, click here.
- ↑ Idolator - Madison Beer Unveils The Cover Of Mako Collaboration
- ↑ Facebook - You guys asked us to write vocals over Sunburst
- ↑ Facebook - Mixing vocals for Sunburst
- ↑ Facebook - Wrapping up Sunburst vocal with Madison Beer today
- ↑ Facebook - Madison Beer Sunburst vocal up next
- ↑ Twitter - Mako's tweet of lyrics
- ↑ Twitter - Madison's retweet
- ↑ Twitter - Madison's tweet of lyrics
- ↑ Twitter - Madison's 2nd tweet of lyrics
- ↑ Twitter - Madison announcing new song
- ↑ Facebook - Madison Beer, little Sunburst with a new twist
- ↑ Facebook - Madison performing
- ↑ Facebook - Video of performance
- ↑ Twitter - Madison filming